Yes, ZipZone is open for business! We’ve been working hard to ensure our guests and staff a safe, comfortable, and fun environment by closely following guidelines set forth by WorkSafeBC and the Interior Health authority.
What ZipZone is doing for you:
We have a number of steps in place to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff:
- Reduced the maximum number of participants per tour.
- Adjusted our tour scheduling to spread out tour times, allowing for greater spacing between tour groups.
- Hand-washing stations throughout the park.
- All personal gear and equipment (harness, helmet, and related attachments) is thoroughly washed by our staff.
- Providing additional training to our staff.
What ZipZone is requiring of our guests:
If you choose to join us at our park this season – and we hope you do – you will notice additional practices taking place at our park: As per the British Columbia Interior Heath Authority
- Staff and guests will have their temperature checked upon entry to the park. Individuals with temperatures exceeding 37.9 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to participate.
- We recommend guests wear a face covering such as a medical or non-medical mask, scarf, bandana, or similar.
- Hand washing stations are on-site. Staff and guests will be asked to wash hands upon entry to the park. An additional hand-washing will be required as part of the gear-up processes.
- Maintain the recommended social distance of 2m (6′).
If you require additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact our Guest Services team. We’re happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.